THE JOB: As the full-time Office Manager & PA, you are joining our internationally renowned Concept Art team at our studio office in Friedrichshain Berlin.
Your tasks concern the management of the administration (including payroll), continued operation of the studio itself (including IT tasks) and providing personal assistance to the studio management.
- First point of contact for all guests, external vendors and suppliers.
- Handling financial matters such as wage data, monthly registrations.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communication, phone calls, email, postal and courier services.
- Managing administration of Employee paperwork such as income-tax, benefits and all relevant forms.
- All travel management, logistics, booking and book-keeping of travel expenses.
- All internal filing and documentation logistics.
- Run administrative background tasks such as ordering office supply restock, drinks & food, studio beautification.
- Help (new) employees to be set up and assist them with logistical help needed to live and work in Berlin.
- Create and organize company events, outings, dinners, celebrations.
- Sales & customer service support of http://shop.sixmorevodka.com/en/.
- Supporting company CEO & AD in administrative & logistical matters including organizing and scheduling work and personal commitments.
- Proficient in both English and German. English is our company language, so a perfect grasp, both written and spoken, is a must, but you will also be dealing with numerous German-speaking vendors and customers.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Organized to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and anticipate business needs.
- Detail driven, self-starter with a strong level of initiative and responsibility.
- Proficient in Mac and Google software (Google docs, sheets, etc).
Understanding of basic IT tasks necessary for the running of a studio is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Conduct yourself in a welcoming and nurturing manner, oriented toward improving the office atmosphere at all times.
- Competitive salary along with all company amenities and paid vacation time per year, fully covered health and dental insurance, etc.
- Working with an amazing client portfolio featuring the biggest clients in entertainment, a unique behind the scenes look at how the industry works.
If you’re interested in joining our team, send your portfolio and C.V (or a link to your website) to [email protected] with the Subject: “Office Manager”.
We are NOT INTERESTED in unannounced, unscheduled walk-ins, personal resume drop-offs, recommendation letters or lunch invitations.