THE JOB: As a Junior Concept Artist you work hand in hand with the Art Director and the Lead Artist to ensure the highest quality artwork is produced on any given project.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 1-year industry experience. (independent projects, internships within the industry also qualify).
- Visual creativity and passion for character design and illustration.
- Must be able to place more than one figure into a composition. An affinity for storytelling is highly desired.
- Must have perfect understanding of human anatomy, proportion, contemporary fashion, various cultures and be able to change and adapt across different genre and media.
- Solid 2D art skills and expertise in Photoshop, is a must.
- Must be a team player who understands art direction and how to help enhance the team’s output.
- This is a full-time, in-house, permanent position so willingness to (re)locate to Berlin is necessary.
- SIXMOREVODKA’s company language is English, so a good grasp of the language is a must.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR
- Over-reliance on 3D, Photo Bashing & Photography.
- Lone Wolves who just want to do it “their” way. Team-work is a must.
- Portfolios filled with Environment Art and zero Characters.
- Portfolios only featuring Studies, Portraits and Self-Portraits.
- A competitive salary along with all Company Amenities: paid vacation time per year, team vacations, paid field trips, advanced learning classes, fully covered health and dental insurance, etc.
- Job/Life in Berlin – one of the most entertaining cities in Europe.
- Opportunity to work in a small, highly professional environment, creating high-quality artwork for the biggest names in the industry and SIXMOREVODKA’s own internal IP’s.
If you’re interested in joining our team, send your portfolio and C.V (or a link to your website) to [email protected] with the Subject: “Junior Concept Artist Applicant”.
We are always on the lookout for bright new talent and artists who can bring their own edge to our team. We understand that team work is what makes our ideas strong and keeps our skills sharp. We review new portfolios on a weekly basis and reach out to potential candidates for additional art tests and interviews. Our hiring process is long and in depth, but it guarantees that we find the right people to work with.
We are NOT INTERESTED in unannounced, unscheduled walk-ins, personal portfolio drop offs, portfolio reviews at the door, presents that show how nice you are, recommendation letters or lunch invitations. Let your work speak for itself.